Join PMA Lessons and Tour 2 and also witness the World Gamefowl Expo in Cebu
The 2nd staging of PMA Live is schedule for Oct. 4, 5 & 6, 2013 in Cebu to coincide with the World Gamefowl Expo that will also be held in the Queen City of South. Deadline for registration: Aug. 30, 2013.
There will be sessions to be conducted at the World Expo with celebrity guest speakers.
The first staging on Feb 8,9 10, 2013 was successful, but the coming 2nd edition promises to offer more lesson.
Some of the topics and activities of PMA Lessons and Tour 2:
• Rooster Biotechnology—Natural way of game fowl raising
• Pyramid Conditioning and Power Pointing
• Three supplementation methods of conditioning and pointing — thenatural; the mainstream; and the extreme.
• Scientific body moisture management from shell to pit
• Nutrition and medication and digital presentation on raising game fowl from mating-egg gathering-incubation-brooding- ranging to harvest.
• At-farm demonstration of facilities and training exercises.
• Actual demonstration on selection based on traits and characteristics and sparring ability.
• Fight day management and handling
• Knife tying demonstration
• Inspirational lectures by invited celebrities.
• Raising game fowl for livelihood
• Other topics during an open forum and question and answer session.
Lessons are tri-lingual— in English, Filipino and Cebuano. The semi-formal conduct of classes ensures that students understand the lessons.
Tulad ng naunang Lessons and Tour last Fedruary, meron ding farm based lessons and demonstrations. At may mga classroom lessons. Holistic po ito, from mating to fighting. Kasama na ang lesson on knife tying.
Three stages po and Lessons and Tour 2. Una may mga i-email tayo na mga lessons para lahat ay handa na pagdating sa actual seminar at hindi tayo magaksaya ng panahon.
During the actual seminar, may additional lessons, mostly practical na at saka mga demonstration kung paano gawin ang mga gawain. Pagkatapos may post graduation consultation pa tayo. Ang mga graduates ay maaring mag email samin anytime para sumangguni. Nais po natin na ma transfer talaga ang technology to the participants.
P4,500 po ang contribution to cover accommodation (dormitory type lang, although updates are available) sa Sugbotel; meals; transportation from one venue to another; entrance to the World Gamefowl Expo; and other incidental expenses. Deadline of registration will be Aug. 30 kasi mag start na tayo mag email lessons by September. Limited po ang slots kaya mas maige na magpareserve ng maaga. Reservation deposit is P1,000 (non refundable but deductible from the P4,500 total contribution).
On behalf po sa mga kasamahan natin, we hope to see you at PMA Lessons and Tour 2.
(More info …. http://rbsugbo.wix.com/pma-live#!pma-live-2/cnv1)